The Big Little Treasure Hunt - Dublin Family Day Out
What can I expect
- The Little Museum of Dublin is one of six great attractions on the DoDublin Days Out Ticket!
- Treasure Hunt of St Stephen's Green
- Admission to the Little Museum of Dublin
- Admission to the Museum of Literature Ireland
- Great outdoor fun in the heart of the city
- Two of the city's most-loved cultural attractions!
Outdoor Fun in the City
This fun-filled adventure on Dublin’s favourite Georgian square will keep you, your friends and your family busy for at least an hour of splendid mischief. It’s the most fun you can have outdoors in Dublin this summer!
Complete the treasure hunt to secure free admission to two of Ireland’s best museums: MoLI and the Little Museum of Dublin. Admission to each of these award-winning museums normally costs €10, so this treasure hunt is surely one of the great cultural bargains of the year. As you begin the Big Little Treasure Hunt, we’ll give you
a map of St Stephen’s Green. Your challenge is to complete the treasure hunt by finding the answers at the place indicated on the map. You can race around the Green or make the journey at a leisurely Victorian pace. The choice is up to you!